Occupying over 7,500 square feet in the heart of Bethesda Maryland, makes this 'Mega-Pub' one of Bethesda's largest entertainment venues and home to your 'One-Stop-Shop' for food and entertainment! Come on down and enjoy either lunch or dinner at this British themed restaurant/pub. The menu features traditional British fare as well as time-honored American restaurant cuisine. Or try kickin' back after work at our lively watering hole featuring 16 beers on tap from England, Europe or 'State-Side'. There are billiards for those looking for an entertaining diversion or check out your favorite sports team on any of our 22 High Definition Plasma 'Tellies' and huge projector screens. We are "An OFFICAL CAPS ON TAP" partner with the Washington Capitals with awesome HD game watching and specials all season long. We are also home to the only OFFICAL AWAY GAME VIEWING PARTIES in Montgomery County
- Upscale Pub Style Dining.
- Spirits and Draughts.
- After Work Gatherings.
- Game Watching.
And don't forget about our late night entertainment as we make room for DJ and Dancing every Thursday through Saturday nights. Union Jack's features the best of Party Rock, Top-40 and Retro music. The DJs make it engaging and interactive and are sure to get you and your friends up dancing and singing!
- Cuisine: Casual British and American Fare
- Payment: Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners
Fri- Sat 11:30- 3am
- Parking: Street meters, parking garages & lots all within walking distance. ALL Meters charge Mon-Sat until 10pm. Garages & lots ONLY Free Saturdays. ALL Meters FREE on Sundays
- Coat Check: $2.00 per item during winter season
- Attire: Casual but neat. Dress to impress. No plain white T-shirts, overly baggy clothing, baseball caps and tank tops
- Smoking: Outside & outside patio area only
- Outdoor Seating: Yes, patio is open in season.